The Hair Salon Collection
Tips for introducing these products is all about spreading awareness about them. It makes a good talking point to have with a client especially as you are their trusted professional groomer.
Self-care helps you and your client, to feel more energetic, happier, confident & peaceful.
Self-care that doesn’t cost our earth is our motto.
No plastic packaging or sticky labels so stylish containers can be reused for storage, deco etc We only use vegan natural ingredients. No products are tested on animals.
Show your clients the products and allow them to smell them and touch them. They are great ideas for gifts for their loved ones too!
Natural Skin & Hair Wash bar
This contains 9 natural plant ingredients that have so many benefits to the skin and hair. Great for sensitive skin. Doesn’t strip the skin of its natural oils. Loved by many as either a body wash or an all over wash including your hair. The soap wrap contains wild plant seeds so you can add to soil, water and watch them grow! Instructions for washing your hair is on our website or is on the inside of the recyclable bar wrap for the larger size soap.
Tea Tree Scrub or Sweet Orange Scrub
Our scrubs contain only 3 natural ingredients – To revitalise, rejuvenate & revive the skin.
- Your choice out of two aromatherapy oils. Tea Tree is an anti-bacterial & anti-fungal or Sweet Orange contains vitamin C good for reducing dark spots and helps to shrink large pores. Both oils have many other similar skin benefits so it can come down to a matter of personal preference on the scent of the scrub.
- Dead Sea Salt has thick grains to help stimulate the skin surface and remove stubborn dry dead skin cells. Found to be most effective of over 20 years use from waxing clients.
- Apricot oil nourishes and conditions the skin and increases skin radiance. Also contains antioxidant effects which help to heal and protect the skin.
- Our scrubs are recommended to be used last in the shower and do not need washing off. Once the salts disappear you are finished so gently pat the skin dry so the apricot oil can do its job!
The stylish glass jar is fabulous for storing blue berries, strawberries, nuts to take with a packed lunch to work or on a picnic. You could even use this jar as a money pot to collect £2 coins. The list is endless.
Rose Magic bathe or Lemongrass magic bathe
For those who want a treat or to buy a treat for someone. We call this a magic bathe as it not only cleans your skin, it moisturises your skin, soothes muscles, calms the mind and leaves your skin feeling silky. This is also good to help skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and we also recommend to clients who are suffering from a lot of ingrown hairs. The salts in this bathe are very healing to the skin and fabulous for stiff aching joints.
It all comes down to preference. Lemongrass is more of an uplifting Magic bathe and the Rose is more reviving.
Rose Magic bathe is more than just a bath it is a luxury experience as this contains Rose and Chamomile aromatherapy oil as well as rose petals. If you rub the rose petals on your skin you will gain a subtle scent of rose. Please advise your client a very easy method after bathing …Use a sieve to gather the rose petals in the water and add to your compost or normal bin. Clean your bath as normal.
The Bikini Skin Clean Collection
Recommend this for client with dry, irritated, itchy, ingrown hair infested skin along with our IngrownOut® Tweezers.
3 products to help prevent, heal, protect against Ingrown hairs. It helps restore the skin back to health.
A tiny spoon is provided as only a tiny spoon full is need.
- Every day use the Tea tree scrub to prevent dead skin that trap hairs, also keeps skin bacteria away & is anti-inflammatory and soothes the skin. Advise if the area is sensitive to apply gently or wait until the other two products clear the soreness.
- Every day in the morning apply the Lavender protect. This melts like butter on the skin surface & protects the skin from hair tips growing back in. Also nourishes and repairs skin layers.
- Every night apply Chamomile calm. This will restore the skin back to health. Mild enough to sooth nappy rashes. This is a light moisturiser.
Lavender Face & Body Night Whipped cream
This product has been whipped to a mouse like consistency. The cream melts on the skin like butter and turns into an oil. It is very moisturising to the skin. Apply all over the body including the face, neck, body & bottom of feet. The lavender aromas help with calming the senses ready for a good night sleep.
Facial cleansing balm
A tiny spoon is provided as you only need a little. Apply all over face including eyelids and lashes to remove eye makeup. Lightly rub in a small circular motion. Leave on while brushing teeth or preparing your clothes for the day. Then wet the bamboo cloth with hot water, rinse and apply the warm cloth over the whole face. This will give your skin a quick steam opening the pores so the cleansing balm can go deeper into the lower skin layers. Wipe off the product, be gentle wiping over the eyes and lashes. Splash the face with cold water to close the pores. This will leave you feeling refreshed with a beautiful smooth, nourished skin complexion. Apply a tiny bit of balm to the back of the spoon and apply to your lips as a lip balm and smooth over the eyebrows to keep them in place. Now you are ready to apply makeup or carry on with your day!
Indulge your senses gift bag
4 products from above plus a bottle of Organic Argan leave on hair oil. 2 plant able labels. White satin cotton bag. Perfect self care that doesn't cost our earth gift for self or a loved one.